Thursday 7 March 2013

What's it all about?

According to the people around me I'm very attractive.  (Smile thanks, yes I do blush everytime) however I gotta get some stuff off my chest.

Now don't laugh maybe someone can shed some light on this. Especially my male readers.

Now being 5'7 with light caramel soft (yes my skin is soft like a baby's) with a big smile and dark brown eyes, my nose ain't too big or two small it just fits me for me. My body is under worked but far from slobby, I got a nice set of melons as ive heard them referred to, and nice legs.

Anyhoo now that you got a basic picture, and those thay know me feel free to correct me if im wrong. Click the button at the bottom of the page. As I was saying what I don't quite get is. Most men want a woman with an intellectual mind, an opinion and

No comments:

Post a Comment