Sunday 10 March 2013

Mothers Day

We often take for granted what being a mother is really about,
we may even find that we scream and shout,
For those of us that have been blessed to have gone through 9 months of pregnancy,
We should really be grateful
For some of us haven't had the experience however that has stopped the mothering process.
As a woman we are gifted with the capability to, love, teach, support, to work hard, to cry hard, to provide in every way.
Whether we raised children of our own, or maybe brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers or children who were neglected by their own.
Lift up your light, celebrate, appreciate, acknowledge the challenges you've had.
There are no manuals, no instructions, no google,  on how to be a mother,  
It's a gift from above!
So let us embrace our role as women, love our family 24/7 365

Even on this mothering sunday,
We never get a break,
As we have mothers that we have to,
Acknowledge on this day.

I love my mum, without her where would I be, thank you for giving life to me, raising me, aiding me to be the woman i am today.

To my royals, thank you for blessing me with the opportunity to be the mother that you see. Thank you for loving me unconditionally.

To all the angel mothers, grandmothers may you look down on your children and be proud.  Know the love is lost.

To all my sisters from another mother, my stepmom, godmom,  the women in my family, my  nonblood mothers, my friends, you are  phenomenal mothers, super women handling your business everyday, I love you all. Thank you for being a part of our world.

Love We3

No comments:

Post a Comment