Friday 12 April 2013

I can !I will !

My seasons are changing, I am rising, awakening to a level that is unknown, unfamiliar, exciting and exhilarating. My ever love for me, my family and our people is inspiring me to aspire to manifest change. I feel the desire to retire old thoughts, feelings and negative experiences. Actions, focus, dreams and goals without limits, without restraint, for I am capable of achieving everything.

It is not my destiny to be stagnant, to lack motivation, to allow any obstacles to get in my way. I am me, I love me, I love you, I love we, I love all of us!

Let us all plan for the future of the generations to follow us so they to can see there is absolutely nothing the cannot achieve for impossible does not exist it merely means I'm possible! I can do this! I will do this! I have done this!

No comments:

Post a Comment