Thursday 16 May 2013

The Light

I fell asleep last night,
I saw the light.
Shining bright
What a sight
I felt the glow
As I breathed real slow
A voice said to me
"Child of mine! Are you ok?"
I sighed before I cried
"I am truly blessed but
Deep inside I feel unrest
I need help to settle this turmoil so I ask you please
Let me breathe with ease."
"Child do sit and rest
Let me handle the stress"

As I sat I felt the warmth fill me from inside out
The storm within fizzled out
I began to scream and shout
"I have felt the power of peace and calm, please travel through my loved ones and shower them with your love and light.
Please bless them with your eternal grace, lace them with what they need, and take away that greed.
As gratitude I give you me
And all my faith is a reality.
I know it's done in your time not mine
So everyday I will shine"

"Child don't worry as long as you remember me in all your activity, there is no room for negativity.
You are protected"

I raised my hands as I cried
"Sometimes I know I have neglected
And done whats not expected,
I'm sorry if I've disrespected,
No harm was intended"

"Be still child,
I feel your heart,
Let go of the burdens
Learn your lessons
For free will is the ultimate choice
You have learnt many things on this journey
There is still more to come
Don't worry I am here with you
Just know your value."

I woke up and had to share, family do not spare
Life may not be easy
Over come the challenges
Know that we are protected as children of the light
Everything is within sight
Be blessed with a day better than yesterday,
Let today's actions be stepping stone for more greatness tomorrow.

Love peace and light
C.C. and the Royals
(Aka We 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment